Audience Strategy Lead
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
"If you can dream it, you can do it…”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a bespoke team dedicated to Disney with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. This newly built organisation will sit under the umbrella of Publicis Media, tapping into all areas of Publicis Groupe capability, including our newest acquisition, Epsilon. We will be dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business below and are committed to delivering excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do:
- Media networks
- Disneyland Parks and Walt Disney World
Publicis Media is now looking for a new Audience Strategy Lead to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
This is a varied role, in which you will work across a variety of tasks to support Disney and your wider team.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise DMP strategy and operational support i.e. use case planning, user guide/playbook, audience builds, optimisation, etc.
- Lead the development of broader audience strategy and use case roadmap.
- Lead thought leadership pieces on data strategy and help evolve audience management strategy.
- Lead 2nd party data strategy as it relates to the DMP, support sourcing 2nd party data providers based on priority partner list, negotiate deals with data providers and trial new audiences.
- Host on-site online workshops and knowledge sharing sessions when required to provide education to key stakeholders.
To ensure this opportunity is a suitable match to your search and experience, we are looking for the following skillset from applicants:
- You will be a real team player, with strong collaboration skills and the ability to manage upwards and downwards, both internally and with vendors.
- You will have a close collaboration with Oracle. This is required to source alpha/beta test opportunities.
- This role focuses primarily on providing support with managing the agency network, knowledge transfer, training and thought leadership as well as growth strategy development - previous experience in all areas is key.
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.