Junior Art Director
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a mid-size Detroit Agency within the worldwide dynamic powerhouse of the Publicis network. We work with big brands. We believe and act as though anything is possible, and there is a lot of work to be done. Our business is client-centered and creatively focused and we encourage a great deal of autonomy and accountability in our teams. We have direction and focus, but we gravitate to people that do not take themselves too seriously. We promote a casual, friendly and fun atmosphere in our office.
Your job: You will spearhead and collaborate on design projects, work with other high-caliber creative talent in a team of equals, sharing work and ideas while supporting each, receiving constructive feedback and progressing projects. The projects will span a wide range of mediums including digital, print and broadcast.
- 1-2 years of Design internships or experience.
- A background in an agency/design environment with an appreciation for corporate or consumer brands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both internally and externally. We’re looking for someone who is confident in the work they create and knows how to speak well not only of their own work but how it supports the surrounding efforts of the team.
- Should be able to understand how to use technology to the advantage of the creative idea.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Possess a keen understanding of the structure of a brand’s identity – how typography, photography, layout and execution come together to create a holistic experience. You should be able to articulate your ideas in a clear and confident manner to team members.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.