Analyst, Analytics- Cad
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, General Motors, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
*Note on Remote* The office is currently working remotely. Once we return, we expect this role to likely be 3 days in office (Troy, MI) and 2 days from home/remote.
The Analytics Analyst will be responsible for providing strategic analysis for digital marketing campaigns. This position will collaborate with agency partners and clients to deliver creative optimization recommendations across platforms. Additionally, the role requires developing POVs on best practices, industry trends, and competitive assessments on a regular basis.
+ Monthly optimizations
+ Quarterly deep dive reports
+ Creative A-B testing
+ Reporting across OLA, OLV, and paid social
· 4 + years’ experience in analytics, agency experience strongly preferred. Current analyst with strategy and analytics focus.
· Creative and curious thinker who can look at problems a number of ways.
· Comfortable working with large data sets
· Skilled in use of statistical and database software
· Math savvy- be able to identify patterns in data
· Problem solver
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.