- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
“If you can dream it, you can do it” - Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the assigned global media agency for Disney+, Studios, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts, Media Networks, ESPN/ ESPN+ and Hulu.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
Publicis Imagine is active across the globe, with over 45 markets and key hubs in LA, Miami, Buenos Aires, London, Paris and Singapore. We are Disney fanatics and include talent from all areas of our business, client leadership, strategy, planning, data science, content, insights and execution in agile squads that will deliver for Disney’s business.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
We don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But successful members of the Operations team at Publicis Imagine generally have a passion for project management, have data-driven approaches to decision-making, don’t shy away from a challenge, are hyper-organized and are always hungry to learn more. We look for prior experience in analytics, especially in managing large data sets and in data discrepancy resolution. We hope you are a numbers whiz and are obsessed with finding solutions to data issues.
This Analyst position is crucial to our Operations Team. You will pull and arrange data from a multitude of sources to feed business-improving dashboards. You will work directly with teams in countries all over the world to find resolutions to data sets that don’t match. You will work with internal teams to find the most efficient and effective ways of wrangling with data. You will report into the Director of Global Operations and will be part of a team of five.
• Ownership of the data management for our global media investment dashboard
• Ownership of connecting the backend data sets to ensure they match correctly
• Ownership and maintenance of the global data hierarchy
• Ownership of relationships with key countries around the world to understand their data sets and partner on issue resolution
• Key point of contact for internal systems connectivity and “fixing bugs” as and when required
• Keeping the Director of Operations regularly informed of any issues and recommending solutions
• B.A. or B.S., preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing/Advertising or related field
• 2+ years of experience working with large data sets or conducting quantitative analysis
• Knowledge of Marketing/Advertising industries preferred
• Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables)
• Experience working with MediaTools, Altryx, MDM, and MediaOcean a bonus
• Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to speak and write professionally
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in order to highlight issues that need to be resolved
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines