Manager, Business Intelligence
- 100 S Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The Manager of Business Intelligence (hereafter “BI”) will successfully apply their years of experience in data analysis to support the BI Associate Director and/or BI Senior Leadership on any of our myriad of enterprise clients within the health and wellness industry. Paramount to their success will be the ability to utilize the many data sources at the disposal of the BI team to not only measure the media/marketing campaigns active in the marketplace, but also the ability to translate these learnings into realistic business implications for our clients. Managers will help train new team members and manage workload of the greater Analyst/Senior Analyst team to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, outstanding business acumen, intense curiosity and superior verbal/written communications skills. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that is adaptable, exhibits strong attention to detail, and has an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
While every engagement is unique, typical engagements require execution against the following tasks and deliverables:
· Creating and maintaining professional relationships with internal (PHM) and external (client team, partner agencies/consulting groups) stakeholders by communicating effectively and delivering on all data needs for which BI is responsible
· As we execute on the behalf of the client, manage and ensure the accuracy of the many internal data sources and (where applicable) third-party vendors/data streams that comprise our custom measurement platform while keeping work streams on task within the established timelines and delivery dates
· Proactively looks for and removes obstacles to meeting deliverable timelines set with clients as part of our measurement plans
· Synthesize the data available into insights/recommendations about the success of our programs in transforming the behavior of our target audience (most likely healthcare professionals, patients/prospects or a combination of the two) while identifying opportunities for program optimization and enhancement
· Work with BI Leadership to utilize the aforementioned insights/recommendations as the foundation for presentations, reports, assorted client deliverables in either a face-to-face setting or via WebEx/teleconference
· Ability to prioritize tasks through an understanding of client needs and internal operations to proactively deliver on goals and success for the client and team
· Provide guidance and clear communication to direct reports, internal teams, and 3rd party partners to maintain high-quality products and adhere to deliverable schedules
· Support new business initiatives through case study development, presentation of findings and succinct overview of prior success/learning
· Ability to team across capabilities as an integral contributor to the success of client/internal processes and/or projects
· Demonstrate clear understanding of HCP and DTC Media and how BI can integrate and support these media strategies
· Understanding of agency operations and display ability to support Senior leadership & developing trust within internal and external stakeholders
· Understanding of how clients use all aspects of their multi-channel marketing mix in reaching their customers
· Superior skills with the following core competencies:
o Project Management/ Time Management
o Problem Solving Abilities
o Quantitative Skills
o Communication Abilities
o Intellectual Curiosity
· Participate in the recruitment of new additions to the BI Team
· Power-user of business IT software: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Proficiency within digital tech suite including but not limited to:
o Google Display & Video 360 (DCM)
o Data Visualization tools (Datorama, Power BI, Tableau)
o Search Ads 360/Adwords
o Social Reporting (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
o Web Analytics (Analytics360/Omniture)
· A willingness to travel as client needs dictate
o While all engagements are unique, travel is normally required 10 to 15% of the time
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a BS in a related field) is required
· 3 to 5 years of work experience in data/analytics consulting and/or quantitative marketing/analysis (healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences experience a plus but not necessarily a requirement)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.