Project Manager, Creative Management
- 40 East Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA
“If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
This position facilitates the creative development and production process between the clients, creative agencies and media agency to ensure timely and accurate distribution of our video and digital assets.
Manage the production and ad distribution of creative video/custom program assets to include production timelines and technical specifications, and routing of digital display, video, and other creative assets between the client, internal teams, creative agencies, and media partners.
- Be the primary contract of the ad distribution partner (Video)
- Act as main point of contact between the media agency and creative partners (Digital)
- Confirm site-served creative is all set for launch with vendors and 3rd party served creative is configured in accordance with Technical Advertising Operations & Analytics Group
- Partner with the commercial clearance team, creative agency and client to resolve networking issues
- Receive ad-Ids and distribute to the creative agencies
- Manage project deliverables from start to finish- ensuring Quality Control processes are adhered to throughout
- Reporting/tracking of project scope
- Provide status updates to clients/agency on projects/campaigns, communicating progress and issue tracking
- Analyze and prioritize multiple activities and project needs, while establishing attainable deadlines
- Work with ad production teams and Technical Advertising Operations & Analytics Group to oversee and maintain library of assets, both video and digital
- Resolve project issues and escalates challenges and risk as needed to internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively monitor ad development to ensure they are delivering as promised (on time, on budget, etc.)
- Manage quality control process, ensuring internal and external assets meet specifications and standards of client/agency
- Partner with Media Buyers for accurate partner specifications, deadlines, etc.
- Estimate and obtain approval of ad distribution costs as well as reconcile invoicing and facilitate client billing
- Be the source of truth for the media plan and specs
- BA or BS from 4 year accredited University
- Agency experience highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing creative assets for media (digital and video in particular)
- Experience managing partner agencies for creative
- Vendor management experience
- Extensive experience managing workflows, project plans
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive, resourceful
- Organized, detailed
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative, team player
- Ability to delegate work to junior staff, mentor, coach, train
- Be a strategic leader/guide for client, agency partners and client on creative asset management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.