Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications will be responsible for enhancing Epsilon’s reputation as an employer of choice and the industry’s leader in connected identity and outcome-based marketing. You will be the ultimate brand ambassador and an experienced communications professional with a passion for innovative and compelling storytelling in both internal and external channels.
The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications will focus on leading and executing initiatives that build culture and unify Epsilon’s internal and external brand image across the globe through consistent messaging and brand strategy. You will drive key company communication initiatives across internal and external channels, wwhether that be supporting all hands meetings, employee communications, social media, socializing new programs across the company, external brand campaigns and more.
In this role, you’ll create new and inspiring programs that enhance the employee experience, showcase Epsilon’s employer brand and develop brand advocates among associates and our teams on the frontlines. You will develop proactive brand communication campaigns aligned to Epsilon’s vision, values and company goals. You will support senior leaders, partner with HR and collaborate with global communication partners to inspire, motivate and engage associates with transparent communications that advance key strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess decision-making skills to determine the appropriate message that will achieve Epsilon’s goals. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills to relay the company's message across the organization and through email, the company intranet, social media, printed materials and website copy.
If your experience includes hands-on leadership of a growing brand, internal communications, PR, brand campaign strategies, community expansion, and creative output, we want to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Drive the evolution of brand strategy and messaging stories that are clear for internal audiences within Epsilon and the larger Publicis Groupe organization.
- Protect the brand. Tireless attention to detail working across the company to make sure that every aspect of the brand is communicated consistently across all channels of communications.
- Build innovative campaigns that support a strong internal brand foundation and awareness, providing guidance and support to the wider communications and marketing team.
- Execute integrated communications that are in tune with Epsilon’s culture and drive the employee experience with a tactical plan that is flexible, adaptable and disruptive.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization including HR, D&I, Marketing & more to execute internal campaigns, all hands meetings and employee communications.
- Provide strategic brand counsel and focused programs for all the major internal and external brand communications channels, including the website.
- Collaborate with global communications and marketing partners to ensure brand communications resonate across cultures and geographies.
- Alongside the PR team, support company spokespeople through simple brand messaging and materials.
- Leverage social media channels to build consistent and memorable brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience, with an ideal focus in marketing, PR or communications.
- 5-10 years (corporate, internal or brand communications) experience, preferably with an ad tech, advertising agency or technology company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a natural storyteller with a passion for company culture, technology, digital marketing, data and innovation.
- You can distill complex and highly technical messages and ideas into meaningful content, adapted by audience and sector.
- You have technical acumen and basic HTML skills.
- You have good analytical and listening skills and respond to results and feedback.
- You are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios, stay calm under pressure and is someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- An engaging, outgoing personal style--enjoy working independently as well as part of a team.
- The ability to project manage with remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- Tenacious, energized, curious and enthusiastic self-starter; ability to be flexible and multi-task
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.