Account Director Content/Retail Cad
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, General Motors, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
*Note on Remote* This position currently remote but anticipated to return to our Troy, MI office when safe to do so, TBD.
The Leo Burnett team is looking for a proven Account Leader to join their integrated, fast paced team supporting an iconic American luxury automotive brand. You will lead our retail/content channel account team. This role is critical in leading all retail initiatives, cross channel asset captures and global support. You will be the key client partner in this critical area for the brand, and work closely with strategy, creative, project management, and production.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- Inspiring internal and agency partners to continually deliver great work that works.
- A proactive problem solver with a positive attitude and able to observe, listen, take feedback, and compromise – from both internal, external, and client teams.
- A proven retail leader, having vast experience including developing integrated retail campaigns.
- An adept communicator and relationship builder who can have challenging conversations with both client and internal teams.
Ideally you have ample work experience with heavy emphasis on retail marketing and integrated asset captures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.