Manager, Program Compliance
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
CJ Program Compliance
Program Compliance helps advertisers ensure their promotions in the CJ Network are aligned with program policies and industry best practices. We do this with specialized technology and expertise, analyzing and investigating publisher activity, network data, and promotional content. We also inform and educate publishers to help them be compliant from the start, and we lend our expertise to internal teams throughout the CJ organization.
Manager, Program Compliance
This individual elevates the expertise and leadership of our team of outstanding program compliance professionals with expert strategy, advanced execution, and people management. Along with overseeing compliance services for a portfolio of advertiser clients, the Manager, Program Compliance (PC) leads the team in developing and applying industry knowledge and best practices, addressing complex challenges, and identifying and pursuing business opportunities.
You’ll be responsible to develop talent within the Program Compliance team, including but not limited to coaching and mentoring direct reports, providing clear and constructive feedback, and delivering performance evaluations. The Manager, PC will have oversight and ownership of essential team operations as well as collaborate closely with the Director, PC and other department leaders.
This role requires analytical and creative skills to quantitavtively evaluate data and make informed business decisions while also assessing and communicating complex, sometimes qualitative concepts. Thoughtful, effective presentation building and delivery are essential along with fostering expertise and the judicious application of compliance technologies and data.
The Manager, PC proactively promotes the value of CJ’s industry-leading compliance, supporting business development initiatives including participating in sales presentations and assisting with proposals. You’ll collaborate and consult with advertiser clients and internal teams, and identify and pursue emerging opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years experience delivering high-quality professional services to business clients
- Advanced knowledge with direct experience managing affiliate program compliance
- Experience leading teams including coaching and mentoring, training, delegating to junior team members, and ensuring high quality output
- Enthusiastic about delivering excellent service through teamwork and skill building across the compliance department and CJ organization as a whole
- Investigates and embraces opportunities to diversify and improve services while methodically analyzing business need and value
- Effectively synthesizes and communicates technical information and strategic recommendations
- Collaborates well and develops strong relationships with clients and teammates
- Develops relevant personal, team, and organizational industry expertise
- Identifies, seeks to understand, and provides solutions to business challenges
- Consistently applies clear logic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills
- Effectively organizes and guides team members in prioritizing their activities
- Creates and improves processes to achieve efficiency and efficacy
- Exhibits and instills in teammates a strong attention to detail
- Acts decisively with good judgment
- Works effectively across time zones, geographies, and cultures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.