Data Analyst Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
“If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a custom built team for Disney created with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. The newly built team falls under the umbrella of Publicis Media and is dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business:
- Media networks:
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
We have a fantastic new opportunity within our Publicis Imagine team, based in our iconic Television Centre offices in London.
As a Data Analyst Manager, you will join the rest of the team in achieving core objectives to support Disney across the management, operations and scaling of Disney's owned Centralised Reporting Solution (Datorama) in the following areas:
- Increase adoption of Datorama within Disney and Publicis Imagine and ensure it’s the single source of truth of data
- Ensure all data is available and accurate within the platform
- Providing Publicis Imagine teams with automated dashboards to eliminate the need for any manual Excel reporting freeing up their time to focus on higher-value tasks
- Training and documentation so all end users are comfortable using the platform and are kept up-to-date on any new features
You will play a crucial part in reaching these objectives and working as part of the wider team of industry experts.
This is a varied role, in which you will support and lead a range of projects and workstreams. These include but are not limited to:
- Supporting our Data Analytics Lead on data visualization and insights generation from client and 3rd party data sources, including Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, and other ad platforms.
- Support campaign reporting across EMEA (best practice, digital media reporting, reporting templates).
- Lead presentation of data & developing optimization recommendations.
- You will work with our Data Analytics Manager and Director to develop automation scripts.
- You will develop dashboards, visualisation and data governance through Datorama.
- You will create reporting templates to automate excel reports.
- Ensure platforms are connected to Datorama.
- Creation of global benchmarks to support global planning and activation teams.
To ensure this opportunity is a suitable match for your job search and vice versa, you must have demonstrable technical knowledge and experience in at least two of the areas below:
- Hands-on analytical experience working on large volumes of data, ideally within the marketing field.
- Working knowledge and/or experience of database management, data visualization, and dashboarding solutions.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (understanding of VBA & macros).
- Data storytelling, being able to simplify and present insights based on complex sets of data.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity orreligion.We are committed to providingreasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us