Client Development Manager
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
As a Client Development Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of advertiser accounts. Client Development Managers provide expert advice, training and consultation on affiliate marketing best practices and strategies; as well as create content, tools, and thought leadership. Client Development Managers play a key role in renewing contracts, upselling relevant services, providing financial projections, and working with counterparts in other CJ functions to ensure client needs are met. The Client Development Manager is the trusted advisor to our advertisers and partners with them on how to best execute affiliate marketing strategy on the CJ Affiliate network.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Manage client relationships and develop a deep understanding of advertiser's corporate and marketing objectives to develop affiliate marketing strategies that deliver high impact results.
- Coach clients on how to best execute the strategies we provide.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the advertiser’s performance management team.
- Define platform feature and capability enhancements as a product stakeholders on behalf of advertisers.
- Grow CJ client revenues and accurately forecast revenue growth, potential upside and risk, realizing upside and mitigating risk.
- Develop best practices, content, and tools to be used by clients and/or published in CJ’s Support Center, Blog, and other marketing collateral.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university.
- 5–10 years of experience working in a marketing role-ideally digital performance marketing.
- Capability to develop thoughtful strategies to grow advertiser programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to working cross functionally with Product, Analytics, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives.
- Deliver high quality service and results to clients while delivering against CJ financial expectations.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver – you are able to influence/develop/negotiate account strategies that incorporate affiliate marketing best practices.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You are respectful to varying opinions and perspectives.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.