Client Development Director
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
Client Development Directors are responsible for ensuring client teams meet advertiser objectives by attending advertiser planning and review meetings, building trusted adviser relationships with advertisers and internal staff, and elevating affiliate marketing strategies. Account Directors play a key role in the hiring, developing, and retention of successful account teams.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Lead and develop a high performance team of 5-10 account management professionals in a fast paced, detail oriented and team environment.
- Execute strategic initiatives to enhance the competitiveness of CJ’s managed services offering and health of advertiser relationships.
- Develop and manage financial plans, and meet financial expectations for your portfolio of business.
- Ensure client teams successfully meet advertiser objectives.
- Serve as a trusted adviser and collaborator in handling client objections and all complex issues that cannot be solved by account teams.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 - 10 years of experience working in a customer success or digital performance marketing role.
- Ability to develop annual and quarterly plans, and ensure successful execution of these plans across multiple client teams, delivering high quality service and results to clients while delivering against CJ financial expectations.
- Self-initiative and development- you are results focused and eager to enhance your skills to take your career to the next level.
- Proven leadership, staff management and coaching skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solver.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.