Enterprise Account Manager, Content
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
Our exciting Enterprise Account Manager, Content role is critical to CJ’s core differentiator of growing top innovative publishers in the space! This role is focused on developing influential publishers within the content space as we grow advertiser programs. This role is responsible for creating and nurturing long-term affiliate relationships through the CJ network with a set of top innovative publisher clients.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Strategically lead, develop, and grow a portfolio of top Enterprise/Key Account publishers, by offering focused plans to launch new opportunities through partnership negotiations and investment with advertisers on CJ’s network.
- Build relationships with the day-to-day contact(s) and executive team for this group of publishers, to identify and meet mutual goals and focus on network advocacy for your publishers to existing advertisers, internal teams and prospective clients.
- Train and educate publishers on CJ tools and best practices that enable them to position themselves effectively. Respond and educate on relevant CJ innovations to solve and/or enhance their goals and objectives.
- Define platform features and capability enhancements as a product stakeholder on behalf of your portfolio.
- Create and deliver presentations for internal Account Teams, advertiser clients and prospects that showcase opportunities with your portfolio of publishers.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 4+ years of experience working in digital performance marketing role or equivalent content related experience
- Detail oriented, proactively build your knowledge of industry trends and deliver strategic plans customized for each client
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver--able to influence/develop account strategies that contribute to publishers' overall objectives
- Ability to working cross functionally with Product, Analytics, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.