Global Brand Director (Starcom)
- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
Being employee of Starcom Barcelona (Publicis Media) you will be part of the exclusive team for one of the most important clients of the group both in Spain and worldwide. Reporting to the Global Client Lead, you will be integrated into a global multimedia fulltime team for the leadership, responsibility, and overall coordination of the client.
Precisely, the Brand Director will lead the relationship and delivery to the Brands Global Marketing and Media teams, developing the global Media strategy and coordinating its implementation across countries.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
- Lead the relationship with the Global Brand's marketing and media teams to become their agency extension.
- Develop the overall Global Brand and product Media strategy, as well as the implementation guidelines in the markets.
- Develop and utilize a good understanding of Media trends, the Brand, the Category, the Competitive set, and the Consumer.
- Search and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics and current events to provide relevant business insights.
- Ideate and implement multimarket initiatives where possible.
- Roll out Global thinking markets across multiple countries Brand and media guidelines strategy localization, innovation and best practice sharing, and coordinate the implementation of those guidelines, and the feedback back to the brands.
- Coordinate local markets across, evangelizing best practices, recommending appropriate initiatives and ways of working, and ensuring that Starcom delivers the best possible product to the client with the highest level of service and professionalism.
- Lead the Direct to Consumer activations run Globally for your brands.
- Foment collection and distribution of best practices.
- Lead a develop your team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably related with Advertising, Marketing, Communication or Business
- + 7 years of experience in Media
- Multimedia capacity, with a focus on the Digital environment
- Good level of English. Knowledge of other languages appreciated
- Good knowledge of Media planning tools and key sources
- Desirable experience in international account coordination
- Excellent communication skills, dynamic, flexible, proactive, get it done attitude
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.