Assistant Negotiator, National Video Investment
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
“If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
Seeking a motivated individual to assist Negotiators with negotiating, purchasing, maintaining, and stewarding National Video media buys for the Disney+ brand.
- Analyze Upfront and Scatter plans and make recommendation for best program/daypart mix
- Upload schedules and steward inventory using MBox applications
- Manage inventory brand allocations, request schedule changes based on brand goals and flighting
- Obtain make-good information from vendors, assist with accepting or rejecting make-goods/ADUs
- Use knowledge of programming and historical ratings to determine best fit for brand target(s)
- Relay network changes/moves to traffic department
- Screen content reports on a weekly basis and update Do No Air list on an ongoing basis
- Maintain tracking charts to monitor brand delivery against goals
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Regular communication and check-ins with all team members
- Assist Negotiators and Supervisors with post-buy analysis
- Send weekly schedules to networks to verify inventory in system is correct
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Internship experience or coursework in a related industry strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.