Media Buyer, National Video
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
Negotiate, purchase, maintain, and steward National Video media buys
- Oversee, train and mentor Assistant Negotiators
- Mentor media trainees within the group
- Negotiate and purchase National Video scatter/upfront activity
- Maintain current knowledge of marketplace conditions through network meetings and trade publications
- Project delivery for inventory against relevant target demographics
- Steward media schedules adhering to each client’s buying guidelines
- Help oversee timeline and execution of added value opportunities
- Maintain confirmation of purchase, schedules, budgets, and reconciliation of network billing
- Monitor performance of buys using current rating information. Secure make-goods and/or audience deficiency units for under-delivery
- Contribute to post-analysis reports
- Meet all due dates for buys, post analyses, and assigned projects; help team set up project deadlines to achieve all timelines
- Communicate regularly with salespeople and negotiate to maintain or improve the integrity of the buys as they are stewarded
- Advise supervisors of marketplace conditions, special opportunities, and potential schedule interruptions
- Assist in development of cost per points, competitive checks and group projects
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Agency experience highly preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in a national media investment buying environment
- Experience negotiating TV day-parts and online video
- Strong negotiating and presenting skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Media Ocean software (DDS, MBOX) preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.