Creative Web Developer (Contract)
- 4800 Morabito Pl, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re a digital design firm creating at the world-class level for over 20 years. At our core, we’re passionate about strengthening the relationship between brands and consumers by pairing the right technology with thoughtful design. With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, and San Luis Obispo –we’re a California firm with a unique culture that can’t be replicated. Our people are the key to everything here at Level and we live by purpose, passion, hustle, and pride.
ATTN: Mid-level agency/creative Front-End Developers! Level Studios needs you.
Who you are:
- A strong mid-level front-end developer with 3-5 years (ish) of experience developing creative/marketing-focused content including landing pages (with tab/toggle feature), product pages, microsites, and the like.
- A developer who knows what good design looks like and how to develop against provided mockups in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, or similar programs
What you'll want to know:
- Total expected project length is 3-6 months; it may extend but that's unlikely
- This role is currently fully remote but premium Silicon Valley/technology client experience is strongly preferred
- Code samples and/or a portfolio site are required and should be submitted at time of application
- You'll be working with Level Studios on VERY high-profile client work
- No C2C/3rd-party please.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a highly collaborative team in the creative/interactive technology space - an ad agency would be ideal
- Superior communication, organization, and time management skills are a must
- Prior experience working on .com projects including innovative and unique landing pages and product/marketing pages
- Knowledge of best practices in building fluid/responsive layouts
- Experience using Chrome or Safari Dev Tools for inspecting and debugging client side code
- Strong knowledge of browser compatibility, including mobile web browsers, and their rendering engines
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and SVN and structured deployment practices
- Familiarity with Mac OS X including working in the UNIX terminal
- ***PORTFOLIO AND/OR CODE SAMPLES REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION***