Media Planner, Strategy
- 40 E Verdugo Ave, Burbank, CA 91502, USA
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
Publicis Imagine is looking for a curious and passionate Planner, Strategy to support the day-to-day Media Planning and Strategy functions for an entertainment account.
This person will assist a team in the development, execution, and stewardship of media plans for client’s business. This position works on the Disney+ brand and reports into the Supervisor/AMD day to day.
- Responsible for contributing to the development of and executing strategy for the functional area
- Provide the research for and write portions of team Media Point-Of-View documents (POVs) and client recommendations to determine appropriate choice of media
- Maintain stewardship of competitive reports using proprietary software to assess media schedules of competitors, interpret data and draw conclusions
- Prepare flowcharts and budgets for media plan using Excel, PowerPoint, and planning-specific software
- Prepare and issue buying specs and guidelines to activation teams including delivery goals and budgets for use in negotiations
- Review and verify media buys to ensure proper execution
- Meet with vendor community to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
- Assist planners in developing media strategy and recommendations
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in media planning/strategy
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Basic Computer Skills: Microsoft Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Basic math skills are strongly recommended
- Internship experience or coursework in a related industry preferred
- Inquisitive, collaborative, and supportive
- Driven by curiosity and passion for the client’s business
- Demonstrate ability to learn new propriety software and processes quickly and proficiently
- Solid written and verbal skills, with ability to present to clients, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, able to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Prisma, ComScore, Nielsen
- Meet client and internal deadlines and obligations
- Manage projects, resources, stakeholders, and participants
- Be a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems/issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.