Paid Social Senior Executive
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
“If you can dream it, you can do it” - Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a custom-built team for Disney created with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. The newly built team falls under the umbrella of Publicis Media and is dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business:
- Media networks:
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
Publicis Imagine is now looking for a new Paid Social Senior Account Executive to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future
Key duties include:
- The day-to-day running of the accounts, ensuring campaigns launch on time, are optimized in flight and meet expected KPIs and all reports are delivered to a high standard.
- You will also be involved in building relationships with internal stakeholders as well as client-side media teams and brand managers.
- Manage budgets for specific clients and campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- The day to day running of various campaigns, with a particular focus on reporting and optimisation to begin with.
- You’ll be working across various paid social media channels, primarily Facebook, with the opportunity to be exposed to paid search, programmatic and other digital media partners in the future.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast-changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
- Detail orientated with first-class analytical skills
- Committed to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups.We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.