Programmatic Account Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
“If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a custom built team for Disney created with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. The newly built team falls under the umbrella of Publicis Media and is dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business:
- Media networks:
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Programmatic campaign implementation. This involves managing multiple accounts, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
You will also be responsible for account portfolio management with other stakeholders such as planners and the client, so must be able to identify new opportunities or potential weaknesses/limitations of strategies and communicate this effectively.
- Understand and effectively communicate our programmatic value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Execute and manage his/her client portfolio effectively using demand side platforms:
- Oversee and manage his/her daily client portfolio campaign maintenance including communication, campaign setup, troubleshooting and reporting as well as managing the programmatic executive support
- Oversee /work with agency stakeholders to manage, implement and deliver wider client project on the likes of DMP, dynamic creative, multi-touchpoint attribution etc.
- Identify, assess and implement opportunities that will drive the programmatic campaign for his/her client portfolio forward
- Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines
Supporting the Programmatic Director on areas that will further our programmatic offering (e.g. improving campaign operation efficiency such as reporting automation, developing process/service such as new product adoption, working on award entries and case studies)
- Attend relevant internal, client, tech and supplier meetings as appropriate
- Designing measurement solutions that demonstrate the efficacy of campaigns
- Contribution to New Business workflows (pricing grids/ written submission/ idea development and presentation / managing account transitions)
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Line management of juniors, with responsibility for their wellbeing, workflows and learning and development
- Cascading best practice down to junior team members, inclusive of financial due diligence and their completion of administrative tasks.
- Managing programmatic account executives
You will have prior hands-on experience with the major demand side platforms, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and preferably online trafficking experience, with Google Campaign Manager or similar campaign management systems, though this is non-essential.
- Proficient in multiple DSPS and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Advanced communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks on these busy accounts;
- Programmatic planning & execution
- Programmatic optimisation & recommendations (daily performance and budget)
- Programmatic strategy, QBRs, PCAs
- Knowledge of other digital media channels
- Successful planning of programmatic campaigns with positive client feedback
- Achieve campaign KPIs, maximum budget utilisation and optimisations
- Positive support on team management & training
- Strong support on thought leadership in programmatic and integration into overall mix
- Positive relationship with Head of Digital Operations & EMEA Leadership team
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups.We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.