Programmatic Account Executive
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Groupe, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, is the world’s third largest communications group in the world. With more than 80,000 people in over 100 countries, the Groupe has four Solution hubs: Creative with Publicis Communications, Media with Publicis Media, Digital business transformation with Publicis.Sapient, and Health & Wellbeing with Publicis Health.
Since 2014 and the acquisition of Sapient, Publicis Groupe has undergone a profound transformation by scaling a new model connecting data, creativity and technology. We have continued on that journey with the 2019 acquisition of Epsilon to further scale our data led offering and provide true momentum to our clients’ own transformation.
This model, with a country led approach, is called the “Power of One” and gathers all the capabilities of the Groupe under one roof, putting clients at the core of the organisation.
It breaks down the silos between Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis.Sapient, and Publicis Health making them work seamlessly and efficiently to help clients transform marketing and business at scale.
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest|Spark and Optimedia|Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media is now looking for a new Programmatic Account Executive to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
Once your training is completed you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of various campaigns, with a particular focus on reporting and optimisation to begin with. You will be dealing with excel spreadsheets & dashboards on a daily basis, analysing performance, compiling reports and spotting opportunities for your clients. You’ll be working across various programmatic media channels, primarily Google DV360, with the opportunity to be exposed to Facebook and other digital media partners in the future.
This role will be a Programmatic Executive reporting to a Programmatic Manager.
- Be responsible for campaigns’ activation, optimisation and reporting on Google DV360 and other relevant platforms
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Create programmatic media plans and provide spend forecast
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure all programmatic media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong passion for all things digital and the drive to launch a successful career in media. This role offers a great opportunity to work on a fast moving and high-profile account. Passion for Digital, an open mind and an ability to work well with people are a must.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
- Very strong communications skills
- A proactive attitude to find and suggest solutions rather than report on problems
- A self-starter and a team player
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups.We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.