Front End Architect - React.js
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value
- Evangelize good web technology practices both internally and with clients. Assess technology, work and creative for usability, technical complexity, accessibility, performance, and appropriateness for the brand. Further, you will be expected to enhance the brand by creating unique and memorable experiences only our clients could own.
- Inspire the next generation. You will be expected to lead small teams of experience technology developers on projects, mentor junior talent, and take an active role in driving culture in our studios via knowledge sharing, show & tells, and more. Work with local department leads to identify tools, templates, and techniques to evolve the ways of working in the mobile technology practice.
- Estimate with project managers and client executives staffing needs, schedules, roadmaps, and other operational details to successfully track and drive inflight projects.
- Create prototypes, spikes, architectural diagrams and production code, bringing to life experiences and reconcile the impacts our client’s technology, business & user needs with brand considerations. Demonstrate terrific craft in everything you make.
- Ideate with creative directors to create new, innovative concepts for our existing clients and in pitches and other sales pursuits.
- Lead and partner with other developers, architects, creative technologists, experience designers, visual designers, business consultants, brand planers, experience strategists, client executives, and more to provide connected thinking for our clients. Serve as the primary facilitator for planned client meetings.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind.
- Experienced writing backend services with Node.js using API-driven architectures, especially micro-services, REST, 12-factor applications.
- Experience leading development teams and architecting elegant solutions.
- Experience of bundlers, such as Webpack, Browserify or Gulp and their use in building scalable, maintainable applications.
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions.
- Experienced in modern dev tools, process and methodologies like TDD, Unit Testing & Functional testing using Mocha, Chai, Jest or other frameworks.
- Experience with accessibility-driven design and Section 508 Compliance.
- Must be well versed with agile environment.
- You are a strong communicator who embraces collaboration.
- Expertise in scoping and effort estimation (time, complexity, risk, team size).
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET).
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure.
Benefits of working here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program