Senior Client Development Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
As part of Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate is the leader in Global Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with the tools, training and career development opportunities to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support that deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
With at least 5 years’ experience in a client or partnerships facing digital marketing role, we are looking for someone who can work strategically & commercially with senior contacts in a client portfolio comprising of leading UK & Global brands. You will also be responsible for managing a team of Client Development Managers and/or Associates who will support with your portfolio of clients.
Proactive with a vibrant personality, you will be skilled at developing strong relationships with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will have a confident manner and be comfortable pushing in promoting ideas and strategies to clients and within the Global CJ ecosystem.
Your day will be varied and your use and understanding of CJ’s global data & insights, best-in-class Technology and comprehensive Digital experience provide a platform for your interactions with clients, publishers & partners. There is a high dependency on you to steer long term strategies across flagship accounts, as well as managing your wider team to ensure collectively you are aligned to your client’s business objectives.
You will also be responsible for the mentorship of your team and ensuring there is a key focus on upskilling and personal development in line with CJ expectations.
As a senior member of the UK Client Development team, you will be expected to establish yourself as a leader and knowledge source across the company amongst all team members.
- 2+ years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- 5+ years of exposure in digital media/client services and responsibility for digital marketing teams.
- Previous people management experience with strong team leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of fundamentals of Digital channels, tracking online consumer behavior and digital technology
- A strategic background on successful delivery of business objectives.
- Proven record of problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Available to commute to our London HQ in White City
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Conflict management and Influencing skills.
Great people deserve great benefits!
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay and a variety of other benefits as well as endless opportunities to advance your career.