- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
The Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the leading agencies under the Publicis Group Worldwide which is the 4th largest communications group in the world.
Leo Burnett Worldwide was founded in Chicago in 1935, and now is one of the world's largest agency networks with 98 offices in 84 countries and more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Leo Burnett Group Thailand was established in 1965 with 55 years of success as one of the icons of the advertising industry in Thailand with countless proven records on creative performance as well as business achievements.
With Over 170 professionals are working across multiple disciplines for the Holistic Communication Solution that provides creative solutions for all business problems.
The Account Executive (AE) supports the senior account lead and account team members in day-to-day client business management.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and build a solid relationship with clients and partner agencies.
- Remains actively involved in “day-to-day” client initiatives, including an understanding of business building, strategy, media, and creative projects.
- Manages client expectations regarding budget, the scope of work, timing, schedules, and process.
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders, and any other documents and deliverables as required.
- Works with account team in coordinating, preparing, and producing deliverables and items for client presentations; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of advertising account management experience required, with proven experience on automotive and/or fast-paced accounts, and in working with partner agencies and directly with clients.
- Digital/Social campaign management a must.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Fluent in English