- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Razorfish Health is unique among the roster of the largest healthcare agencies. Here’s why:
At Razorfish Health, we were built on re-invention. We were one of the very first digital agencies more than two decades ago, and we have continued to reinvented our agency, our team, and we specialize in re-inventing brands, campaigns and categories every day.
We have the deepest team of credentialed medical scientists, an award winning creative team, and an in-house data analytics team which allows us to understand the insights driving physicians, payers, and patients and to create ideas that help transform our clients’ brands.
We have offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and London with over 300 colleagues, serving a broad base of clients including 4 of the top 10 pharma companies, as well as OTC, biotech and health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Web: http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth | Twitter: https://twitter.com/RazorfishHealth
The HR Generalist is a human resources partner for assigned client group(s). The Generalist is accountable for implementing HR processes with their clients and counselling clients on people-related decisions (with guidance). The Generalist handles all facets of HR for their client group(s) including: employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, change management, and compensation/benefits. The HR Generalist also participates in Publicis Health HR function-wide projects or initiatives and champions and contributes to an inclusive agency culture.
The individual must be able to handle multiple priorities and communicate objectively and confidently. The HR Generalist will have exposure to sensitive and confidential information necessitating diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment.
- Business Partnership – Partner with client group’s management to ensure HR practices that support business goals and objectives.
- Talent Management – Help client group’s management identify high potential talent. Counsel employees on appropriate training and development opportunities. Manage onboarding and integration of new employees.
- Performance Management – Manage performance review processes for client group. Ensure timely communication.
- Compensation and Benefits – Manage annual compensation process for client group. Ensure timely communication. Troubleshoot issues. Manage agency-wide recognition programs.
- HR Information Systems – Ensure employee data integrity for client group. Effectively utilize tools and technology.
- Compliance & Operational Excellence – Ensure compliance with local employment laws and regulations. Ensure effective employee relations.
Key Functional Competencies for success in the role:
- Capability Builder - Can discuss the capabilities client groups need for success. Provide guidance on sourcing and selecting talent for clients’ positions. Understand organization design & resource allocation concepts. Coach employees & managers on basic issues. Understand the leadership brand of client groups. Understands & discuss career development options with clients.
- Change Champion - Understand the change initiatives with client groups. Help clients adapt to changes. Sustain change through persistent & consistent communication & messaging with client groups.
- HR Expert, Innovator & Integrator - Working knowledge of internal HR policies & processes. Understand external HR trends. Understand & apply local employment laws and regulations; ensure compliance. Manage leaves of absence for assigned groups. Drive performance through guidance, planning & execution of performance management, engagement & compensation with client groups. Identify opportunities to improve HR practices/processes. Counsel clients on employee relations issues.
- Technology Proponent - Proficiently use technology to deliver HR processes (e.g., for onboarding, training, employee information gathering), and to communicate & connect with employees and colleagues. Proficiently use social media to impact our identity externally.
Key Leadership Competencies for success in the role:
- Decision Quality - Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Creativity - Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Organizational Agility - Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people—up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity & Trust - Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Self-Development - Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; Works to deploy strengths; Works on compensating for weakness and limits.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Explorer, and Outlook)
- Knowledge and experience implementing Human Resources practices and procedures
- Experience working in agency preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organization and prioritization skill
- Experience partnering with leadership to build initiatives focused around diversity, equity, and inclusion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.