- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road,, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
The Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the leading agencies under the Publicis Group Worldwide which is the 4th largest communications group in the world.
Leo Burnett Worldwide was founded in Chicago in 1935, and now is one of the world's largest agency networks with 98 offices in 84 countries and more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Leo Burnett Group Thailand was established in 1965 with 55 years of success as one of the icons of the advertising industry in Thailand with countless proven records on creative performance as well as business achievements.
With Over 170 professionals are working across multiple disciplines for the Holistic Communication Solution that provides creative solutions for all business problems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced team within a global media agency. The role will playing an active role as part of the broader Finance team.
- Preparation of Budgets/Forecasts in coordination with the local Finance Director.
- Operational controlling based on approved budget/forecast and in accordance with approval processes in place at any given time.
- Completion, within deadlines, of all monthly financial services functions in accordance with Publicis Media processes and policies.
- Providing accurate financial reports to both Finance Director and management teams ensuring that all month end reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure client billings are timely and accurate.
- Ensure that debtors are collected in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with Janus/Publicis Media Best Practices and statutory financial controls including external/internal audit requirements.
- Assist Finance Director on continuous improvement projects as appropriate that may arise on an ad hoc basis.
- Liaise with the SSC related matters.
- Client Contract Compliance
- Client Profitability
- Bachelor of Business/Accounting (essential)
- TH CA / TH CPA qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Proven Management skills (essential)
- Ability to analyze results and provide inferences and conclusions
- Knowledge of accounting standards and basic tax requirements