- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
Based in Barcelona, a Global Digital Hub has been created to lead every global digital strategy and operation for the client. This Global Digital Hub is integrated in a multimedia global fulltime team for the leadership, responsibility, and overall coordination of the client.
Precisely, the Global Digital Executive will manage the daily relation with local Starcom/distributor and assure the correct Programmatic campaigns implementation through specific countries.
How you’d spend your day:
- Reporting to Digital manager.
- Presence in Weekly calls with markets.
- Responsible for optimal application of campaign strategies and trading: Programmatic campaign setup, delivery, pacing and generating reporting outputs and insights.
- Understand and utilize the reporting outputs delivered by the Analytics team to identify learnings and optimize campaigns.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the Key media objectives (Daily spend tracker).
- Ensure proper naming convention on digital campaigns.
- Reporting to markets through email and Datorama. (Send report to market when the campaign has gone live, status of campaign, end of campaign report…).
- Support the markets on campaign strategy when needed (always supervised by a digital Brand manager).
- Share creative specs for Programmatic, Social and SEM with local Starcoms/ distributors.
- Build case studies.
- Working closely with key technical partners such as DCM, DSP’s, 3rd party data providers to ensure a smooth campaign setup process.
- Working closely with key media partners to enable efficiency in deal setup, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Between 1 to 3 years on campaign activation.
- Focus on Digital environment, other media appreciated.
- Advanced English level (B2 or more), other languages appreciated.
- Management of digital planning tools (DV360, GoogleAds and CM).
- Desirable experience in international account coordination.
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.