AEM - Manager
- Candor Techspace, Gurgaon, HARYANA, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value."
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and Publicis Sapient is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Strong Physical Architecture concepts (Infrastructure) including but not limited to Load Balancers(ELB), Apache set up, CDN, Disaster Recovery, recommending capacity of AEM publish and author instances.
- Taking a lead in recommending the solution considering quality properties of the system like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Accessibility (A, AA, AAA), Monitoring (Squid, Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.), Scalability, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good to have Mobile App development and technologies, Digital Asset Management products, Adobe Scene 7(Adobe Dynamic Media), integration with eCommerce products like Hybris, Magento, ElasticPath and micro-services based architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with SaaS based implementation of AEM as Cloud Service and AEM SDK (preferred).
- Good knowledge with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good experience with frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Knowledge of templating with JSP, HTL, and integration with MVC FE frameworks.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” with Java 8/11 that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products including AEM.
- Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Launch and others
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development.
- Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
- Lead teams of 20+ people through all phases of Development. Agile development methodology is a plus
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects, Lead all tracks of the project from Frontend, backend, QA and Project Management
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being