Digital Media Analytics Manager
- 40 E Verdugo Ave, Burbank, CA 91502, USA
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visitwww.zenithmedia.com
What does Zenith Analytics do?
Working closely with both the Business Planning and Activation teams, Analytics designs the data strategy to tie our clients’ marketing to real-world business goals. We then mine that data to optimize campaigns and tell the stories that bring our clients closer to their marketing, helping them understand if they’re talking to the people they want, and if they’re doing it the right way.
What does a successful Manager look like?
We don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But successful members of our team generally have a passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, have a fresh perspective and share it in a positive way, don’t shy away from a challenge, and are always hungry to learn more.
Among Manager candidates, we generally look for prior experience in media analytics, especially digital media. You should already be used to representing your team to external clients, since Managers are often the face of our Analytics team. We hope you’re a numbers whiz and know how to bring data to life through a compelling story. We’re also hoping you have at least a year’s worth of experience managing junior-level staff members and have at least four years of prior professional experience.
What does an Analytics Manager do day-to-day?
Our Managers work very closely with the Analysts and Senior Analysts to help them stay on track with day-to-day deliverables, but also build great stories. Managers also work closely with their Associate Directors to formulate a vision for their accounts, and then execute on that vision with their Analysts and Senior Analysts. As such, Managers are mentors, managers, project managers, and thought leaders, all at the same time.
- 4+ years of work experience in media, analytics, or related field
- 1+ years in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in a related field is a plus (i.e. STEM, Economics, Marketing, etc.).
- Strong analytical thinker with an abundance of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal clients.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Experience with digital media and analytics tools (Ad Servers, Measurement Vendors, BI Software, Relational Databases)
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables) and experience working with large data sets.
- Ability to structure and manipulate large data sets and use to answer business questions.
- Understanding of a broad range of online advertising media channels such as Search, Display Banners, Email, Contextual, and Social, as well as subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas.
- World-class customer service skills. Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understanding their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency.
- Experience with third party research partners such as GfK, Nielsen and comScore.
- Experience with ad verification tools such as IAS, Moat, etc.
- Experience with using or analyzing data form DMPs and DSPs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.