VP, Medical Director
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
- Support new business development team
- Support account teams in expanding scope of work for existing clients
- Educate internal staff on medical topics relevant to client’s brands
- Direct writers in developing medical content and edit their work
- Direct creative and art directors to create accurate medical imagery/animation
- On occasion, write original copy.
- Recruitment and organization/coordination of advisory boards.
- Identify sources consistent with Heartbeat’s standards for referencing and citations.
- Ensure the medical integrity, topicality, and timeliness of the content for all projects on which he/she works.
- Help ensure compliance with Med/Legal processes
- Minimum of an advanced degree in healthcare (MD, DO, DDS, or PhD in a healthcare or science field)
- At least 5-7 years of agency or pharmaceutical (or biotech, or device) industry experience
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical marketing principles, regulations, and practices
- Writing and editorial experience
- Must be capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
- Must know how to use Microsoft Word; facility with Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.