Associate Director, Content & Digital
- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visitwww.zenithmedia.com
The Associate Director, Digital Investment is responsible for cultivating team, client and marketplace relationships and ensuring effective investment allocation across digital. This role will manage several Negotiators and report into the Director/Vice President of Digital Investment.
• Drive the strategic agenda as it relates to investment across digital, social, print, OOH, custom content programs, and emerging media channels
• Leverage marketplace knowledge to deliver high-value media opportunities with compelling value proposition and competitive advantage
• Direct and elevate recommendations from media partners/publishers to ensure delivery against objectives.
• Establish brand best practices and guide strategic buyers to execute best in class campaigns
• Continuously pursue new vendors/partners to assess benefit, value, and applicability; issue Partner POVs
• Attend all client media briefings and actively contribute to the development of media strategies; partner with strategy team on tactical presentations, recommendations, and budget allocations
• Attend all media plan presentations and oversee the execution of the media buy; ensure seamless execution against stated objectives, within budget and timing parameters
• Oversee positioning, make goods, and added value
• Lead optimization efforts for digital campaigns; troubleshoot ad delivery and ad performance
• Partner with Analytics on weekly reporting and pacing reports; deliver and present Post Campaign Analyses with clear recommendations for future campaign optimizations
• Oversee site invoices and media reconciliations; ensure accurate and timely vendor payment
• Deliver results to build the client relationship and grow the client’s business
• B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• 6+ years’ media agency experience
• 2+ years management experience in digital investment
• Experience buying and planning for digital
• Strong digital background inclusive of DSPs, DMPs, Mobile, OLV, data and analytics, etc.
• Solid understanding of digital planning and activation tools (e.g., ComScore, PRISMA, Doubleclick)
• Strong experience with the billing and reconciliation process
• Proven ability to foster strong cross-functional teamwork, driving results across an organization
• Track record of building successful client relationships
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.