Planner, Strategy & Investment
- 40 E Verdugo Ave, Burbank, CA 91502, USA
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts, ESPN/ ESPN+, as well as Hulu LLC.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
We are currently looking for an Integrated Media Planner, Strategy to support the day-to-day Media Planning and Strategy functions for Disney+. This person will assist a team in the development, execution, and stewardship of media plans for Disney+ business and report directly to the Supervisor/AMD, Strategy.
- Responsible for contributing to the development of and executing strategy for the functional area
- Develop media strategy and recommendations under supervisor guidance
- Present media plans and provide plan maintenance including objectives/strategies and updates
- Maintain stewardship of reports including competitive analysis using Strategy software to assess media schedules of competitors, interpret data and draw conclusions
- Prepare flowcharts and budgets for media plan development and maintenance
- Prepare and issue buying specs and guidelines to buyers including delivery goals and budgets for use in negotiations
- Review and verify media buys to ensure proper execution
- Meet with vendor community to analyze value and applicability of media channels for client media plan
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in media planning/strategy
- Agency experience required
- Preferable Computer Skills/Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Nielsen Suite, Kantar, IMS, Flowchart Software, R/F and Optimization Software, Social Tracking tools, comScore, Prisma, Mbox, MRI/GfK, GWI
- Basic knowledge of all cross-channel media, with a drive for curiosity and passion for the client’s business
- Demonstrate ability to learn new propriety software and processes quickly and proficiently
- Solid written and verbal skills, with ability to present to clients, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, able to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Meet client and internal deadlines and obligations
- Manage projects, resources, stakeholders, and participants
- Be a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems/issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.