Senior Media Planner
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
Senior Media Planner
Tired of working on boring accounts? Want to work in an intelligent, creative, award-winning atmosphere?
Our synergistic approach to fulfilling client needs allows the Senior Media Planner to be client facing while he/she simultaneously works with internal departments from campaign conception to completion, making creative suggestions along the way.
This position is responsible for developing online media plans in accordance with the objectives, strategies and goals communicated by Heartbeat’s roster of top tier clients. In keeping with HB’s philosophy of ‘next new’ you would also be responsible for meeting with vendors and sales reps to ensure our company stays on top of emerging media platforms and offerings.
- Planning and implementation of online media campaigns, including but not limited to
- Day-to-day management of the media plan, including optimizing, budget pacing and accounting duties
- Developing reports and recommendations based on campaign performance
- Primary internal contact for campaign-related needs, queries and issues
- Participate in and support Director in client communications and fulfilling client requests
- Assist Director in providing strategic recommendations to and growing business opportunities with current clients
- Keep up with the latest trends in media, and identify new vendors and tactics that may be able to meet our clients’ needs
- 3+ years of digital media planning and buying experience
- In-depth understanding of interactive marketing and online media; working knowledge of offline media
- Familiarity with optimizing and reporting on display campaigns, as well as custom online executions like microsites
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to relate results to a clients’ business objectives
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently while contributing to team goals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.