Account Manager - 6 month FTC
- Chancery Ln, London, UK
About Our Agency
Leo Burnett is where great, big, populist creative ideas happen.
These are the sort of ideas that get us excited, the sort of ideas our clients want, and the sort of ideas that we believe actually work. This has just always been the Leo Burnett way but, recently, we’ve really turned up the volume…
Over the last two years, Leo Burnett has evolved to deliver these ideas through one of the most innovative service offerings of any creative agency in London.
The agency has built incredible new momentum with major new business wins, including Iceland, McCormick Schwartz, Premier Inn, AXA Global, and Vision Express.
In fact, for the last four years, Leo Burnett has consistently been in the Top 10 of Campaign’s New Business Wins League Table.
And most importantly, our creative output has never been better. In fact, according to AdAge, Leo Burnett is now the most creatively awarded agency in the world. Not bad.
But, how does that all happen? Well, that’s what really makes Leo Burnett different - we put our people first.
It’s this distinctive approach, combined with our passion for populist creativity and restless pursuit of excellence, that makes Leo Burnett such a uniquely special place to work.
As an Account Manager at Leo Burnett, you will have the opportunity to work within an agency that is fast paced and exciting and work on high-profile accounts giving you exposure to senior stakeholders (both internal & external) from the get-go.
We are also proud of the strong relationship that we have with our clients, who are genuine and down-to-earth, core values we really believe in here at Leo’s. We believe in making brilliant industry leading creative work, whilst enjoying things and having fun along the way.
We are looking for an Account Manager to come and work with us on a 6 month project. You will be a self-starter who is comfortable juggling multiple work streams, is keen to learn and that can comfortably talk about creative ideas.
With high levels of responsibility and regular access to senior people within the Agency, this position will provide an excellent opportunity to learn and create some of the best work in the business.
- Supporting in the implementation of client projects so that they run smoothly and efficiently, from developing timelines, co- ordinating creative client approvals to preparing materials for client-facing meetings.
- Coordinating and managing pre-production and post-production across a variety of campaigns in all media – across ATL inc. digital.
- Developing strong agency relationships, to ensure that work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Working collaboratively with other roster agencies to ensure the best possible creative product across all touchpoints.
- Building trust with clients through developing open and honest relationships.
- Working hand in hand with the planning team to form a strategic partnership.
- To regularly share external inspiration and case studies both internally and with the client.
- To manage day to day finances and make sure all jobs are reconciled in a timely manner and are on budget.
- Previous agency account handling experience.
- Experience of working in an integrated fashion across all channels, either within an agency or as a lead agency in an integrated roster
- TV and print experience required.
- Digital and social experience preferred.
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of our DNA at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuels our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.