- Via dell'Arsenale, 10121 Torino TO, Italy
Publicis Groupe: win in the platform world!
Leo Burnett is part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group.
What can we do as Publicis Groupe?
Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey - anywhere in the world.
What makes us unique?
A Connecting Company, driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, great character and a relentless focus on clients - Power of One!
About Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system: do you want to be part of it?
We work with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees.
Click here to find more about us.
Your to-do list:
- Managing Complex Digital Projects;
- Responsible for planning and delivering every single task from strategy to design, from prototyping to final deployment and he/she will ensure that the project is released in compliance with the set timeline, costs and strategic goals;
- Manage continuous relations with clients and will be able to discover new strategic business insights and support their development;
- Coordinate both the internal and external resources involved in the project in order to ensure that the goals agreed upon will be met;
Interested? Keep reading...
Leo Burnett is looking for a Project Manager for its Turin offices!
You'll be involved in the Digital Team and you'll support the Team and report directly to the Project Manager Lead.
If in your past experience:
- 4+ years of agency experience;
- knowledge of the main Content Management Systems;
- Knowledge and use of UX/UI & web technology;
- Knowledge of the main tools of Google (analytics, Ads, etc.);
- Ability to prepare project presentations and documents;
- Ability to keep business owners up to date on assigned projects status and potential issues/delays;
- Ability to manage teams having diverse skill sets and in different offices throughout the country;
If you are:
- Bachelor degree (preference for quantitative fields);
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment, balancing multiple priorities;
- A great Teamplayer;
- An enthusiastic Fast learner;
- Fluent in English and italian speaking and writing;
- Keeping up to date with the state-of-the-art evolutions in digital world (both from a professional and personal point of view);
- organized and with excellent problem-solving abilities
send us your application!
This opportunity does not provide relocation support.
- Future of Work: flexible hours and smartworking
- Corporate benefit: a platform dedicated to our people full of offers, discounts and more
- Learning&Development: a tailored learning path, individual and needs based approach, always on!
- Corporate Wellness: free access to online training classes for your physical and psychological wellbeing
Did you know that our motto is Viva la difference?
With or without D.Lgs. 198/2006, we can't wait to meet you and welcome you, whoever you are!
Find more about Publicis Groupe Italy and our values on our official IG page here.