Content Strategist (Remote)
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Digital Content Strategist sits on the DXDesign team and is charged ensuring the experience we create and design are grounded in a strategy that supports our clients’ business objectives and represent current best practices in digital communication. The Content Strategist can expect to work primarily in the medium of websites but be knowledge for omni-channel executions, including digital and traditional touchpoints.
The Strategist will report to the Director of Content Strategy, and work closely with a set of cross-functional teams (Design & UX primarily) to ensure the digital experience is optimized from a platform standpoint to host content and design elements in line with the client’s content journey strategy. The Strategist must have an aptitude to leverage and help plan all content elements, including copy, images, interactions and IA. When successfully executing, the Strategist will not only optimize the content strategy in a measurable and operational way, but will work across teams to share content strategy best practices and lessons-learned to bring a more analytical approach to content creation and strategy across other brand campaign channels.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Partner closely with the Epsilon UX and Design teams to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the client’s wider goals and consumer journey--and brings to life our brand commitments while delivering a high-value and relevant digital experience for visitors
- Develop web content operational plan to articulate web content objective, strategy and tactics, and develop a dashboard to represent performance against plan
- Partner with Epsilon’s or client’s team of copywriters and visual designers to ensure they understand and are executing on digital content strategy in line with plan and in service to program KPIs
- Work in close partnership with the Editorial team, Video, Creative Services team, corporate communications/PR, and social to deliver rich content experiences against the brand and buyer’s journey strategy
- Conduct site audits, competitor assessments and best of breed strategic analysis in support of projects
- Review data and analytics to ensure the content is working as hard as it can
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitoring content strategy activities for clients
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Communications , Marketing, and/or Business-related degree
- Previous experience in strategic marketing or communications, or at an enterprise level technology company
Knowledge & Skills:
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Aptitude to create rich content strategy, both as an individual and in collaboration on a DX team
- Experience working collaboratively within a creative or marketing team
- Experience converting comprehensive strategic information into client-friendly messaging
- Proven experience producing quality work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven experience managing teams through a workflow
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.