SEO & Web Analytics Consultant
- Via Giosuè Borsi, 9, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
Publicis Groupe: win in the platform world!
Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group.
What can we do as Publicis Groupe?
Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey - anywhere in the world.
And what makes us unique?
A Connecting Compay, driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, great character and a relentless focus on clients - Power of One!
Yes, we know ... Choosing a single brand inside a big Group is sometimes complex. Why not support them all? Choose Publicis Media and your specialization: content, data, digital, commerce and many others and immerse yourself in the projects of our ambitious clients! Like you, over 23,000 curious people around the world.
Click here to find more about us.
Your to-do list:
- Analyze & develop end to end integrated SEO strategies and tactics for new business acquisition;
- Manage in-depth keyword research & on-page optimization;
- Manage Amazon, YouTube and Local optimization;
- Manage competitive search analysis to maximize brand visibility and the quality of the search exposure;
- Manage offsite data analysis and develop clear optimization guidelines
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendation for improving client’s organic search rankings, traffic and conversions;
- Manage dashboard development & monthly SEO reporting (keyword ranking, SEO traffic, conversion data);
- Manage Google Analytics Implementation Audit process and perform site data analysis (cross-channel and cross-platform) to improve the overall performance strategy;
- Develop insights to inform future optimizations and provide clients with insights and optimization recommendations;
- Explain SEO best practices in simple terms to educate the client and third party stakeholder
Interested? Keep reading...
Publicis Media is looking for a SEO & Web Analytics Consultant for its Milan offices!
You'll be involved in the SEO Team and you'll support the Team and report directly to the SEO Director.
If in your past experience:
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English;
- Min. 3-4 years of SEO specific work experience, preferably in an agency environment;
- At least 2 years of experience in Web Analytics;
- Working experience in project and client management;
- Experience managing content strategy development & optimization;
- Experience managing offsite initiatives to drive SEO performance improvements (offsite data analysis, link building, reputation management etc.);
- Experience managing Amazon Optimization, Local and YouTube Optimization;
- Technical knowledge/experience with the following: XML sitemaps, Robots.txt, HTTP responses and headers, and URL re-directs;
- Experience with leading SEO, web analytics and search research tools and technologies such us: DeepCrawl, SemRush, BrightEdge, ScreamingFrog, Hotjar, Google Suite, VWO, WebTrends, SimilarWeb, Ahrefs, Majestic, Helium10 etc.;
- Understanding of paid search and other forms of digital media.
If you are:
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a team.
send us your application!
This opportunity does not provide relocation support.
We take care of our talents and their wellbeing:
- Future of Work: flexible hours and smartworking
- Corporate benefit: a platform dedicated to our people full of offers, discounts and more
- Learning&Development: a tailored learning path, individual and needs based approach, always on!
- Corporate Wellness: free access to online training classes for your physical and psychological wellbeing
Did you know that our motto is Viva la difference?
With or without D.Lgs. 198/2006, we can't wait to meet you and welcome you, whoever you are!
Find more about Publicis Groupe Italy and our values on our official IG page here.