- Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Publicis Commerce offer Business Solutions including Retail Data & Consumer Insights, Integrated Shopper & Retail Marketing, Field & Channel Marketing and Training & People Development. We’re focused on business results and always aim to create long term solutions to drive conversion and sales.
A brand specialist is a management-level employee who works with or within a marketing team. A Brand Specialist is responsible for helping define the way that consumers think about Publicis services; this can involve consistency of Service Calls, Sales Calls, Research Calls, Knowledge-transfer Calls, Formal Training Calls and Audit Calls. Furthermore, Brand Specialist is responsible for driving brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction; liaising between buyers and sellers, as they provide valuable information about products and services. S/he will work closely with sales teams and marketing managers to promote lead generation and create upsell opportunities. The primary objective is to maximize profitability within his or her sales territory.
Activities include, but are not limited to, visiting clients on a recurring basis to perform maintenance, place replenishment orders, implement marketing strategies to ensure effective product promotion, or take any other initiative necessary to keep the client happy and drive revenue.
They will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. The successful candidate should have a passion for marketing, ability to strike a chord with people, and understand the customers' needs. He/she should have great business acumen, be target oriented and should be able to develop innovative sales and marketing strategies
· Experience in working in a high pressure, fast paced environment
· Evidence of experience working independently, with little or no supervision
· Reporting through business online reporting tools
· Must be able to work in both the informal and formal sector
· Must be available to work full day’s on Monday to Saturday (retail hours)
· Must be able to work after-hours and telephonically be availablke at all times
· Must have own reliable Vehicle
· Current Road worthy certificate
· Valid Driver’s license
· Must have own reliable smart phone