Associate, Digital Activation
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group.
The Digital Success team within APEX acts as a centralized resource providing tactical planning recommendations, detailed, margin analysis, media and data strategy, vendor relations, campaign stewardship, and client support.
As an Associate, Digital Activation you will be the key point of contact for ensuring campaigns are performing, pacing, and are running with precision. As a key point of contact for agency teams once a campaign has launched, you will be the “campaign quarterback” – ensuring all parties are aligned and have clear direction on what is required to achieve and outperform campaign benchmarks.
- Provide white glove client service to key brands and agencies across the Publicis Groupe
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple live campaigns across channels, with multiple partners with ownership of both established and emerging accounts
- Act as campaign lead to ensure success for your dedicated accounts, fostering collaboration across departments to achieve and outperform client goals
- Manage campaign delivery as key liaison between agency teams, client strategists, and preferred partners by monitoring, tracking and reporting on overall performance
- Monitor, analyze, and report against campaign pacing and performance to internal parties while holding partners accountable to our APEX standards
- Create and present campaign wrap up reports showcasing campaign success, key learnings, and future recommendations
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with agency counterparts and vendor contacts to receive information about client goals and new product offerings
- Collaborate with Brand Development and Client Strategy to troubleshoot problems, improve process, and ensure client satisfaction
- Work with billing and revenue operations to appropriately track usage and spend of partners
- Assist in the overall invoicing process by acting as a liaison between internal operations and external parties on a monthly basis
Possess the Following Traits:
- Strong relationship skills, comfortable speaking directly to key decision makers
- Ability to troubleshoot on the spot and find solutions/workarounds during campaign launches
- Able to think critically and work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Highly effective communicator
- Work both independently and cross-functionally
- 1+ years of relevant experience in digital media, advertising, strategy, or partnerships
- Knowledge of programmatic is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.