Digital Asset Specialist, Archives and Distribution
- 555 Aviation Boulevard, El Segundo, CA
At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we serve.
As a Digital Asset Specialist, Archives & Distribution, you work closely with Digital Asset Managers, Client Partnership Group (CPG) and Production teams on maintaining the Saatchi Digital Asset Management platform (the HUB), so that we have an accurate repository of assets. In addition, you will assist Toyota by feeding and tagging our final assets to their DAM and manage their AdPlanner assets and metadata info.
Through this position, you will learn about advertising, and gain exposure into projects from start to finish.
Success for this position will be measured by your eagerness to learn and excel at given tasks, passion for the subject matter, organization and data entry skills, attention to detail, great communication skills, problem-solving ability, team spirit, patience, persistence, and helpfulness. You need to be service oriented, and a partner to all team members (DAM, Creative, Production, CPG and more) as well as the Client and Agency Partners.
An ideal candidate will have excellent data entry accuracy and have minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in Digital Asset Management or a related field.
Candidate experience should include:
- Mac proficiency
- Data entry or record management
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrating a high degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (good knowledge of Excel, including formulas), Google sheets, Adobe Creative Suite and demonstrated familiarity with all types of file formats, including video formats
- Excellent organization and time management; possesses an ability to prioritize a large volume of work effectively & efficiently with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity
- Result oriented problem solver with ability to maintain positive, respectful, and professional relationships with the supervisors, team, other departments, clients, and vendors
- Ability to use good judgment when performing tasks
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as necessary
- College degree preferred
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for uploading and tagging assets, with associated metadata to Toyota DAM, managing the AdPlanner assets, as well as assisting with other requests
- Responsible for requesting and QCing metadata received from the internal teams
- Responsible for evaluating projects’ workload, estimating timing of the uploads, meeting the deadlines, and communicating schedules
- Responsible for ingesting and/or archiving Original Art and 3D assets, metadata tagging, and organizing assets on the HUB
- Catalog and file hard drives
- Provide support and assistance to DAM users by fulfilling asset requests and guiding through asset searches when necessary
- Archival / retrieval of materials through the HUB and Disc Tracker
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets, work reports and submitting them in a timely manner
- Actively embraces agency vision to create and protect transformational ideas for our clients
- Other duties as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.