Vice President, Director, Data Science
- 114 Willits St, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
VP, Data Science
We’re looking for an outstanding Vice President, Data Science – an experienced professional and passionate problem solver to evangelize our offering and to scale our offering within the agency. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Our Data Scientists deliver analytic solutions across a wide variety of client applications. We build inferential and predictive models, including machine learning algorithms and AI; we process, integrate and manipulate big data with distributed systems and customer data pipelines; we synthesize results and translate findings into compelling stories that resonate with clients.
As a VP, Data Science, you’ll define, lead and evangelize groundbreaking analytics solutions leveraging the suite of agency Data Science offerings.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Leading cross-functional teams to define, implement and promote cutting-edge analytical and data engineering solutions with new and existing clients such as:
- End-to-end customer data integration, activation and enablement.
- Rigorous statistical modeling and inferential analysis.
- Machine learning and AI development and applications.
- Providing strategic vision and alignment for client engagements.
- Synthesizing complex, technical concepts and outputs into compelling story lines that resonate with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Engaging with colleagues across the agency to identify new and improved pathways for data-powered solutions.
- Providing expertise in fundamental skill areas such as statistical methods, machine learning, AI, distributed computing, and programming with open-source languages.
- Delivering thought leadership and innovation in process, technique, and implementation.
- Sharing knowledge, debating techniques, and conducting research to advance the collective knowledge and skills of our Data Science practice.
We’re looking for rigorous analytic breadth and depth and 10+ years professional experience in a data science or analytics role, which typically includes:
- Extensive experience leading and executing projects that span data engineering, data mining, data modeling, and business strategy.
- Robust, fundamental expertise in areas of statistical methods, distributed computing, machine learning, AI, and/or a variety of open source programming languages
- Experience integrating a variety of data sources, methods, and applications to achieve specific objectives
- Proven track record of technical and analytical innovation that delivers measurable business impact
- Proven track record leading and scaling teams of data scientists
- Flexibility to operate across technologies, industries, or level of scale and complexity
- Demonstrated ability to flex seamlessly from highly technical, analytical discussions to higher level, strategic conversations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.