Senior Vice President, Director, Analytics
- 114 Willits St, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
As Senior Vice President, Director, Analytics, you’ll drive the charge for innovation, coordinating with cross-capability leadership to allocate and implement programs. You’ll be an industry leader, working with partners and vendors to bring the best innovation to life for both Collective and our clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Strengthening client relationships by serving as a key thought leader, aligning digital strategy with a client’s broader business goals and objectives
- Driving the use of data in decision-making throughout the organization, partnering with experts, vendors and organizational leaders to get it done
- Demonstrating expertise in responding to client analytic and strategic issues, including enterprise-wide interactive strategy, strategic budgeting decisions, competitive assessments and business-case analyses
- Making significant contributions to business development by leading new business initiatives and establishing relationships with prospective clients
- Developing a framework for all aspects of digital Marketing and managing a strategic resource pool of broad strategists across all levels
- Collaborating across functions, coordinating with general managers, Creatives, User Experience, Technology, Media Planning and Project Management teams
- Establishing partnerships with emerging technology and data providers through an innovation initiative
- Providing methodological support, coaching, training and advice to Analytics staff on multiple levels across multiple client and internal assignments
- Codifying and publishing formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching major data and strategic issues, leveraging existing Collective intellectual capital and developing innovative concepts
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A Master’s degree, preferably in Math or Economics, plus 15 or more years of strategy and operations experience in Management Consulting, Marketing or Interactive Consulting.
- Expertise in the digital world and a masterful understanding of multiple industries, including telecommunications, retail, CPG and financial
- A strong knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines
- Proven leadership ability and strong, impactful client relationship experience
- Stellar communication and presentation skills: We need someone who’s articulate, engaging, straightforward – and, above all, can effectively and convincingly translate unstructured business solutions into innovative customer marketing programs
- A willingness to travel as needed—keeping an open mind to new places, new faces and new ideas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.