- 114 Willits St, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
The Strategy Director manages the strategy and planning process for assigned clients. The Director is a leader who contributes to brand strategy, builds solid relationships with clients across all levels and functions, and can manage, lead, and develop team member’s strategic abilities.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current media industry news and brand business (current and historical perspectives) with a focus on upstream initiatives
- Ensure the team delivers sound strategic media recommendations based on a clear understanding of brand objectives & consumer insight
- Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership agenda both as a new business asset but equally within the agency to drive modern marketing solutions for our clients
- Work with analytics and research teams to identify/apply learnings and the investment team to define innovative go-to-market strategies that keep the strategy in-tact
- Apply your experience to elevate strategic thinking across the portfolio and set appropriate learning agenda elements
- Write and deliver strategies and POV’s as well as oversee the translation of these strategies into the final audience recommendations/plans
- Analyze client’s audience strategies and work with internal groups to lead business case development
- Provide vision, direction, management and support to individuals within the team to ensure their work aligns with our mission and goals
- Demonstrate a deep technical understanding as well as problem solving and intervention when necessary
- Hands on data analysis to identify business, consumer, and brand insights to inform strategic approach, using syndicated and proprietary data resources
- Lead in creation of strategic approach that addresses Consumer, Brand, and Business tensions or opportunities
- Form collaborative relationships with other agency capabilities, partner agency teams and third parties as necessary
- Build trusted client relationships, keeping them apprised of competitive activity, cultural shifts and consumer trends
- Maintain and evolve strategic artifacts, demonstrating a consistent and repeatable approach to Strategy outputs
- Assist in positioning of Publicis solutions & products to fit with client needs & challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, business, psychology, or similar area; graduate degree preferred
- 7-8 years of experience in media planning/strategy with progressive levels of responsibility
- 2+ years of previous management experience
- Ability to strategically plan campaigns to align with clients strategic goals and KPIs
- Pitch experience with proven track record
- Experience across all media types (national, local, digital, direct, programmatic, shopper, etc)
- Ability to anticipate and quickly assess continually changing client needs and adapt resources and strategies accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to translate data into viable business solutions to enhance strategies and meet deliverables
- Excellent leadership ability to drive team to deliver results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.