Account Manager (for Digitas)
- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, experience, media and strategy capabilities to deliver connected Solutions including Data Strategy, CRM & Loyalty and Brand Experience. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com. Digitas is part of Publicis Groupe.
We’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager, someone who can consult and win the hearts of Clients, naturally inspire Teams on project and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of our business.
As an Account Manager at Digitas you’ll plan and orchestrate Data Strategy, CRM & Loyalty and Brand Experience solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Act as Clients’ go-to resource to identify Digitas solutions to address their problems.
- Manage and oversee projects lifecycle across stakeholders, ensuring adequate resources and helping to clear roadblocks to success.
- Steer actionable plans and briefs, presenting work confidently and persuasively.
- Create dependable, organized and clear communications between stakeholders.
- Develop team members by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth.
- 3-4+ years of relevant experience in digital, media and creative agencies.
- Ability and passion to know all there is about Client’s business and marketing.
- Up to date, planning and implementation knowledge of MarTech and AdTech.
- An analytical mind, being able to make data driven recommendations.
- Communication and presentation skills – articulate, straightforward and engaging.
- Proven leadership and management skills – ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change by bringing people together to collaborate effectively.
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and deadline-driven environment.