VP/Group Director, Media
- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
We’re searching for a Vice President/Group Director of Media who’s an expert in pioneering media solutions, takes ownership for leadership within the Media group, and acts on a sense of creative collaboration. You’ll oversee the development of media strategies for a national apparel retailer.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to a core team responsible for strategic initiatives
- Articulate departmental and customer segmentation and Media tactics
- Oversee development of program strategies across different teams
- Stay on top of the latest media trends, especially in social media and emerging platforms
- Assume a key role on core client teams and new business opportunities
- Maintain senior level relationship with clients and publishers
- Engage in public relations within the Media field
- Represent the agency within industry organizations
- Support relevant training sessions
- Establish long-term trust with clients
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- 12 years of Advertising and Marketing industry experience
- 3 years of staff management and team leadership
- Expertise in the digital world
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in different types of Media
- Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MRI, and CMR
- Track record of successful problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills
- When it is safe to do so, candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.