Contract Associate, People Shared Services
- Birch Alley, Centerville, OH 45440, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As an Associate, People Shared Services (within the “Global People Center” function), responsibilities include coordinating and maintaining people records and operational efficiency through our central HRIS, SAP SuccessFactors. This role will support all people-related processes within HRIS and downstream applications, and collaborate with teams such as Finance and IT in GPC-related projects and implementations. You’ll balance multiple high-priority assignments while developing partnerships across the business to provide the highest level of customer service. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across global regions, with an range of professional and career development opportunities throughout the way.
- Track support including but not limited to:
- Data Integrity, System Audits, Reporting, System Integration/Updates
- Support GPC as needed around HRIS related issues (i.e. new hires, transfers, compliance, reporting and employee lifecycle)
- Stakeholder management including but not limited to:
- Payroll, People strategy (HR Business Partner), Benefits & Compensation, Global Talent and Systems teams
- Project support for team initiatives around process, policy, compliance and more
Your Skills & Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with teams
- Experience with operations or administrative support, ideally within the HR and IT space
- Data driven and detail-oriented, with an ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Set Yourself Apart With:
- 1+ year work experience preferred, interest in Human Resources
- Experience using HRIS systems preferred
- Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly
- Ability to report, analyze, summarize and data for stakeholders
- Competency in process improvements, using tools for automation as well as implementing fixes in broken processes.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and collaboratively with project teams and clients
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving many variables of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises judgment based on experience and expertise for tracks within scope independently
- Ability to address issues proactively and constructively with direct management and team members
- Ability to see the big picture and connect the dots for the organization in matters related to their track.
- Excellent technical skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.