- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company headquartered in New York with 114 offices in 67 countries and over 6000 employees.
Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group. We are a full-service, integrated communications network and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers.
We’re in the business of getting people to fall in love with our clients’ products and services. We have an unshakeable spirit and unbeatable attitude from day one at Saatchi & Saatchi that Nothing is Impossible.
We are looking for a Strategist who believes that digital connects everything and being customer-centric means thinking holistically across a brand’s experience ecosystem. Someone who can bridge strategy and creative – with the ability to inform Big Ideas and how they translate across consumer touchpoints.
Ideal candidates for this position should always be curious about evolving user behavior, emerging tech and design thinking. The Experience/Digital Strategist should be a curious person who continuously seeks out new ways to distill complex challenges to its simplest form, provide new perspective on how we might solve them and ultimately inform creative outputs.
- Digital thinker: Can think in overarching conceptual ideas but can also focus on how to extend them into a system of communications that form a brand experience.
- Storyteller: Charismatic and eloquent orator who is able to package and articulate a complex story in a simple way that inspires teams
- Strategic leader: Conceive projects and author proposals, run projects, and make sure the team is on track and on strategy – all while encouraging creativity and problem solving. Must be a coach, a mentor and support system across disciplines
- Support VP, Strategy & Experience and partner with Client Services to help diagnose business problems, define experience tasks, and draft materials for strategic and creative deliverables
- Use social listening, basic media metrics and CRM/behavioral data analysis tools to conduct discovery, provide synthesis and distill insights in the form of experience maps, narratives and creative briefs
- 4+ years of experience in experience planning, creative strategy and/or media
- Polished in writing and editing marketing deliverables – specifically go-to-market strategies, experience maps/customer journeys and creative briefs
- Ability to inform, inspire and collaborate with account and creative teams on campaign work that involves tactical deliverables
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- CPG and/or hospitality experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.