- Hannie Dankbaarpassage, 1053 RT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Onder Publicis Groupe integreren we onze specialistische merken, rondom de wensen en behoeftes van onze klanten. We bieden onze merken op het gebied van creatie, media, technologie, data & productie aan als één organisatie en onder één P&L. We werken samen in multidisciplinaire teams en onze klanten hebben toegang tot al onze talenten, expertises en tools, zowel op lokaal als internationaal niveau. Hierdoor bieden wij geïntegreerde creatieve marketing- en technologie oplossingen, waarbij kwaliteit, snelheid en kosten voor onze klanten geoptimaliseerd zijn.
At Publicis Groupe we integrate our specialist brands around the wishes and needs of our customers. We offer our brands in the areas of creation, media, technology, data & production as one organization and under one P&L. We work together in multidisciplinary teams and our clients have access to all our talents, expertise and tools, both locally and internationally. As a result, we offer integrated creative marketing and technology solutions, whereby quality, speed and costs are optimized for our customers.
As an Account Manager, you’ll act as the vital conduit between multiple internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the seamless day-to-day management of clients, projects and relationships.
We are looking for an Account Manager to work across a number of key global accounts.
You’ll have 1-4 year’s agency experience and be able to demonstrate a solid and successful track record of delivering on fast paced accounts working on multiple projects.
You’ll be able to manage the complexities of working with different creative disciplines, agency mixes and be the invaluable trusted, considered and approachable ‘doer’ in the team.
You'll need to demonstrate skills working across a number of different project types, primarily digital/social first (creative, digital, content, website, social media campaigns) and blow us away with your organisational skills and attention to detail.
You’ll be joining an established team on an ambitious new Groupe agency, and you’ll be expected to get to grips with things quickly.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage a demanding client whilst maintaining order and instilling calm when it feels like chaos
- Work closely with a PM and digital producer to prepare estimates and ensure timely delivery of the proposed solution – on budget
- Maintain clear, regular communication with both client and internal teams regarding your projects
- Build relationships to ensure that your clients and agency teams trust you and love working with you
The qualities we are looking for
You’ll be able to work well with both client and internal teams to develop and deliver great stuff. We want to work with a team player that genuinely cares about what they do and the people they do it with.
- Passion – you’ll be able to demonstrate and share your passion for the industry through your opinions, experience, and knowledge of trends and platforms. You may not know this all from the outset, but you’ll be keen to learn and actively develop your expertise
- Super organised – you’ll be totally on the ball, a stickler for detail and intuitive enough to anticipate/ pre-empt the needs of others. You’ll blow us away with your organisational skills. You’ll also be a natural problem solver and be able to quickly adapt and develop intuitive solutions
- Loved by all – you easily form harmonious and productive relationships to ensure seamless delivery is not at the expense of those around you
- Reliable – you will be a trusted and friendly member of the team – the first port of call for clients and agency teams on your projects
This role will be based in Amsterdam.
Please note that you’ll need a valid working visa or permit to work in the Netherlands.