- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Specialist is responsible for creating deliverables and solutions specific to his or her discipline. The Specialist provides thought leadership on search strategies and optimization using both qualitative and quantitative sources. The Specialist is analytical and uses problem-solving capabilities to help drive improvements towards stated KPIs.
- Creates deliverables and solutions for specific needs in discipline
- Create optimization opportunities and strategies using both qualitative and quantitative sources
- Ability to perform analysis of websites by reviewing analytics, performance data, and content of web marketing best practices
- Help execute thorough project plans and provide ongoing recommendations that will help drive improvements towards stated KPIs
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- Use of analytic tools to provide recommendations
- Assumes accountability and ownership of engagement successes and failures for clients
- Works with clients directly/with Content Strategist on specific tasks
- Able to work with account managers to understand specific client needs and helps team achieve deliverable goals
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 2 - 3 years’ experience with significant writing, research and/or online media components
- Working knowledge of online analytics metrics and related statistical concepts
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Omniture, Google Analytics, and Coremetrics
- Website development/design experience including development of wireframes, using CSS and HTML
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Strong analytical and implementation skills
- Ability to craft persuasive, goal-oriented written communications
- Strong online research skills including advanced use of search engines
- High competency level in MS Office products including Excel and Word
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff including senior management
- BA in appropriate discipline
About the Way We Work:
We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
Know Your Teammates
We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. We are a community. Play with intention.
Make It Better
We believe there’s always room for growth—professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage our clients to do the same.
Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember—the best idea wins. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.