Senior Associate, Media Planning and Activation
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Senior Media Associate will work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to develop and execute multi-channel campaigns for our client. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on, proactive, self-starter with at least one year of experience in digital media planning and/or strategy. This is a very collaborative and connected team dedicated to great client service as well as fostering an environment for professional growth for their team members.
- Own aspects of the planning and activation process for media campaigns
- Provide support to the strategy team by managing reoccurring and ad hoc projects
- Strategize with your team and the client to develop innovative, well-targeted marketing solutions
- Partner cross-functionally with Search and Programmatic teams
- Steward campaigns, which includes daily campaign activation, management, optimization and post-campaign reporting with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Budget management: own budgets and optimize spend evenly throughout the campaign
- Provide support on client presentations and other client facing deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendor partners to successfully execute campaigns
- Generate and deliver various media reporting to account teams and internal finance teams both on scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Assist with campaign set up and execution including order letters, specs, creative rotation and billing documentation
- Assist with daily client communication (email, calls, and multiple status per week)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or related field with 1+ years of media buying experience
- At least 6 months of directly related experience in digital strategy and activation
- Understanding of multiple media channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; PowerPoint and advanced Excel
- Strong time management and quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting while effectively managing priorities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.